Great coin for a high grade set of Walkers! These coins are usually encountered only in lower grades.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wings spread ready to take flight.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin makes a great addition to any collection. Add this 1933-S Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!