- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Minted at the turn of the 20th century, this $5 liberty is an outstanding coin for its grade. Add this affordable numismatic treasure to your collection today!
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of only 1,405,500.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mint mark.
Display your graded Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.