- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination was the last to be issued in this type.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Circulated notes from series 1935-A.
- These notes Extra Fine condition.
- Each has a portrait of President George Washington.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures. Extra Fine condition. Friedberg#1608
Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Federal Reserve Notes were adopted for circulation in 1914 for all denominations but the One Dollar. This remained when we switched over to small size notes in 1928 and continued until the early 1960s when the first $1 FRN's were printed. In the interim, these Silver Certificates were the mainstay of our dollar bills in day to day commerce. Although they are still legal tender, their redemption for Silver was ended by the government in 1968. These notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.