- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Familiar design of a $1 bill featuring the Great Seal of the United States.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this great collectors item to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #1608.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, Crisp Uncirculated examples of these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.