- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Lightly circulated examples in Extra Fine condition.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Familiar design of the current $1 bill.
Granahan/Dillon signatures—Friedberg #1618.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, the Series 1935-H had an original printing of only 30,520,000. This is a very small number when compared to most One Dollar Silver Certificates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.