- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination was the last to be issued in this type.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Circulating notes from Series 1957 through 1957-B.
- These notes will grade Uncirculated.
- Each has a portrait of President George Washington. The back features the Great Seal of the United States.
Series 1957 through 1957-B will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Federal Reserve Notes were adopted for circulation in 1914 for all denomination but the $1. This remained when we switched over to small size notes in 1928 and continued until the early 1960s when the first $1 FRNs were printed. In the interim, these silver certificates were the mainstay of our dollar bills in day to day commerce. Although they are still legal tender, their redemption for silver was ended by the government in 1968.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.