|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Notes of our choice from series 1957 through 1957-B.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Last printed in the early 1960s and feature the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
Series 1957 through 1957-B will be of our choice, and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, Crisp Uncirculated examples of these Silver Certificates, the newest of which are at least 50 years old, are not that easy to find! These were the last Silver Certificates issued, and believe it or not, the last denomination to be replaced with Federal Reserve Notes beginning in 1963. The Treasury Department stopped redeeming these notes for Silver in June of 1968, but they remained legal tender. Although billions were printed, examples in Crisp Uncirculated condition are getting harder to find! These notes make great collectors items and won't drain your wallet!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:PACIFIC NORTH WEST
Date:Sep 1, 2016
From:Bowling Green, Ohio
Date:Oct 20, 2015
My Silver Certificate arrived in an attractive clear sleeve and looks to be in crisp, "new" condition. This is a great piece to display and a terrific example of honest money.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.