Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- This group comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- About Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Familiar design of a $1 bill featuring the Great Seal of the United States.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #1607.
Add this great collectors item to your cart today!
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, About Uncirculated and consecutive examples of these Silver Certificates are not that easy to find and a lot of notes with consecutive serial numbers that have been kept together for over 70 years is becoming a rarity!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.