- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Almost Uncirculated.
- Smith/Dillon signatures—Friedberg #1616.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Design similar to our current $1 bill.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add some of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.