1908 $10 Indian Gold Eagle w/Motto AU-58 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful coin, designed by sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens, is recognized as part of the early 20th-century renaissance of American coinage. This coin has the motto "In God We Trust" on the reverse.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the AU-58 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Minted from 1907-1933 at the following mint: Philadelphia.
Display your graded $10 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the AU-58 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.