1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar XF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsNice example of this 1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar in Extra Fine condition (semi-key date). No distracting marks present and surfaces are gray in color.
- Contains .3617 oz Silver.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wings outstretched.
- Mintage of 491,600 coins.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.