1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar XF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsNice example of this 1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar in Extra Fine condition (semi-key date). No distracting marks present and surfaces are gray in color.
- Contains .3617 oz Silver.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wings outstretched.
- Mintage of 491,600 coins.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.