1881-CC Morgan Dollar MS-64 DMPL PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1881-CC Morgan Dollar has been graded by PCGS as being in MS-64 Proof-Like condition by PCGS. Prooflike coins occur during the early life of a new die, causing sharper details and a mirrorlike background.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Carson City Mint carry a "CC" mintmark on the reverse below the wreath.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1881-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.