Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- This coin has a low mintage of 6,605 pieces. Minted at the Denver Mint.
- Obverse: Features a large five-pointed star behind the eagle.
- Reverse: Shows the kneeling figure of winged Victory, and on each side, medallions with portraits of General Sam Houston and Stephen Austin, founders of the Republic and State of Texas.
Protect and display your Texas Half by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1937-D Texas Independence Centennial coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.