- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Struck in Copper-Nickel.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a Flying Eagle with the Legend stretching from 9 o’clock to 3 o’clock.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
- A very short lived series 1856-1858.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A perfect coin to add to a type set. Add this Flying Eagle Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.