1866-1883 Shield Nickels Culls
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These coins are sold by type only. Culls may be problem, dateless, bent, corroded, scratched, etc.
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Individual coins will come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a shield based on the coat of arms from the Great Seal of the United States, as a symbolic representation of the country.
- Reverse: Depicts the denomination encircled by 13 stars for the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this Shield Nickel to your cart today!
Dates are of our choice, and are limited to stock at hand.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.