- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1961 Franklin Half Dollar has been certified by PCGS to be grade MS-65 and would make a perfect addition to your high grade set.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulated by PCGS.
- Designed by John R. Sinnock.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of Ben Franklin facing right. "LIBERTY" is above Franklin’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" below. The date is to Franklin’s right.
- Reverse: Depicts the Liberty Bell. Below is the denomination with E Pluribus Unum to the left of the bell. An eagle with its wings spread is to the bell’s right.
- This coin was struck in Philadelphia and carries no mintmark.
Protect and display your 1961 Franklin Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1961 Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.