Great coin for an average circulated set of Buffalo Nickels!
- Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Features a bison standing on a raised mound.
- Coins from the Denver Mint feature the "D" mintmark.
Protect and display your Buffalo Nickel in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1914-D Buffalo Nickel to your cart today!