A strong AU coin with sharp detail and nice color. Just the slightest bit of wear is keeping this from being a Mint State coin.
- Semi-key date in this series.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Obverse: Features the profile of a Native American.
- Reverse: Depicts an American bison, known as Black Diamond, standing on a raised mound.
- Features the "D" mintmark of the Denver Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1915-D Buffalo Nickel to your cart today!