|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 9||$2,561.86||$2,588.55||$2,668.60|
|10 - 24||$2,551.86||$2,578.44||$2,658.19|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: This design features Lady Liberty facing left, wearing a pearl crown inscribed with "Liberty." The year of mintage is also inscribed across the bottom.
- Reverse: Modeled after the Great Seal of the United States, with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Designed by James Barton Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order today!
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Near Gem Brilliant Mint State-64 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 18, 2016
This is the second one of these I have bought in the last couple of months. The first one was a 1904, a very high mintage year and common date, so I asked for any other date on this one. AMPEX sent me another 1904 and said that was all they had available. They met their requirement as advertised, but I won't buy any more of these.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Common (higher mintage)
- Hard to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.