Currently Out of Stock
Almost Unc - 58
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 1,170,261.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle graded AU-58 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Almost Unc - 58|
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.