1909 VDB Lincoln Cent BU (Brown)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
With the lower mintage of the two types, this is a great uncirculated coin to add to your collection! These coins will be free of wear and exhibit a brown luster.
- Contains 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Features two wheat ears and the denomination with the designer's initials at the bottom.
Protect and display your coin by adding a Dansco Album to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.