1938-D/S Buffalo Nickel MS-66 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This popular over-mint-mark variety features Denver's "D" stamped over an "S" on this 1938 Buffalo nickel.
- Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Features a bison standing on a raised mound.
- Features the Denver mint's "D" mintmark. An "S" is partially visible underneath the "D", creating this popular variety.
Protect and display your Buffalo Nickel in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1938-D/S Buffalo Nickel to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.