|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1897 New Orleans minted Barber Half Dollar in Very Good condition would make an excellent addition to your set.
- Contains .3575 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath. "Liberty" is not visible with a full rim.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its claws. Details are worn and rim may be slightly worn.
Protect your Barber Half Dollars by placing them in a Dansco Album today.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!
Great semi-key date coin to add to your collection.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.