- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $1 FRNs were issued beginning in 1965.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Like new notes from Series 1963-A in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the United States.
- Granahan/Fowler signatures—Friedberg #1901-D.
Protect your small size currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
As the first of a new type, these are sought after by paper money collectors. Add one of these to your cart today!
The Series 1963 $1 Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued in this denomination. Although Federal Reserve Notes entered circulation in 1914, the circulating $1 note remained the Silver certificate until 1963!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.