First year of issue. A strong AU coin with sharp detail and nice color. Just the slightest bit of wear is keeping this from being a Mint State coin.
- Inaugural year of issue.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Obverse: Features the profile of a Native American.
- Reverse: Depicts an American bison, known as Black Diamond, standing on a raised mound.
- Type-I reverse with "Five Cents" below a raised mound.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this Type-I 1913-D Buffalo Nickel to your cart today!