The Buffalo Nickel design is one of the most well-known designs, and has been replicated on coins and rounds for years. This issue comes from the first year of minting.
- Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition and authenticity of your coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Features a bison standing on a flat plain.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D" mintmark.
Protect and display your Buffalo Nickel in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1913-D Type 2 Buffalo Nickel to your cart today!