|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1943-D is perfect for any collector looking to assemble an Almost Uncirculated set of Washington Quarters.
- Contains .17875 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch below.
- Features Denver's "D" mintmark on the reverse below the eagle.
Protect your Washington Quarters by placing them in a Dansco Album.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Washington Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.