- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This nickel is hard to find in this date because the exposed date wears off quickly on these early branch mint coins. This would be an inexpensive way to fill a type set.
- Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of an American Indian.
- Reverse: Features a bison standing on a raised mound.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect your Buffalo Nickels by placing them in a Dansco Album.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this Buffalo Nickel to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.