Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1209 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of 47,377.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of Liberty in a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mint mark.
Protect your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
These lightly circulated coins are a great investment for those who wish to own Gold that is more than a century old! Add this beloved coin to your investment portfolio today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.