1923-D Peace Dollar BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after the end of World War I and is attractive to both collectors and investors. Great coin for a 20th century type set!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Brilliant Uncirculated (MS-60 to MS-63).
- Mintage of 6,811,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Denver Mint feature an "D" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Peace Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 1923-D Peace Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Antique coins like 1923-D Peace Dollar - Brilliant Uncirculated and older are a very good investment not only it looks very attractive but it will also increase its value over time. I would continue doing business with Apmex not only the coins are beautiful but also it's a fair price..
- Attractive Design
I've purchased the ungraded Peace dollars that APMEX "grades" BU (MS-60 to 62). I've found that (in my opinion) these coins would stand up well with pcgs or ngc's grading standards of MS-60 or better. I also have found that the "rarer" Peace dollars that apmex sells as AU are highly competitively-priced, though the range of grading is closer to 50 unless otherwise noted. For the "rarer" Peace dollars, if one wants a choice, ungraded BU, select the dollars that have the BU (MS-60 to 62) designation as "graded" by APMEX, at least up to this point.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.