- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Brilliant Uncirculated (MS-60 to MS-63).
- Mintage of 6,811,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Denver Mint feature an "D" mint mark.
Beautifully showcase your Peace Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this Brilliant Uncirculated 1923-D Peace Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 26, 2014
Antique coins like 1923-D Peace Dollar - Brilliant Uncirculated and older are a very good investment not only it looks very attractive but it will also increase its value over time. I would continue doing business with Apmex not only the coins are beautiful but also it's a fair price..
- Attractive Design
Date:Jul 27, 2010
I've purchased the ungraded Peace dollars that APMEX "grades" BU (MS-60 to 62). I've found that (in my opinion) these coins would stand up well with pcgs or ngc's grading standards of MS-60 or better. I also have found that the "rarer" Peace dollars that apmex sells as AU are highly competitively-priced, though the range of grading is closer to 50 unless otherwise noted. For the "rarer" Peace dollars, if one wants a choice, ungraded BU, select the dollars that have the BU (MS-60 to 62) designation as "graded" by APMEX, at least up to this point.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.