- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 246,000 pieces.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a rock with its wings up ready to take flight.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1921 Walking Liberty Half dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.