- Product Details
A nice coin for any Uncirculated set!
- Mintage of 7,020,000 coins.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by James Earle Fraser.
- Obverse: Features the profile of a Native American.
- Reverse: Depicts an American bison, known as Black Diamond, standing on a raised mound.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1938-D Buffalo Nickel to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.