|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- AV Aureus from the reign of Caligula (37-41 AD), 7.67 grams.
- Graded Very Fine by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- This coin is noted as having been notated with an edge cut.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: Head of Caligula right.
- Reverse: Radiate head of Augustus right.
Protect and display your Gold Aureus in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Twelve Caesars are one of the most popular ways to collect Roman Gold. Add this Gold Aureus coin of Caligula to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.