- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.3161 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's PR-69 DCAM condition.
- Obverse: Features a profile of General/President Dwight David Eisenhower facing left with “Liberty” above his head. Underneath his chin is the motto “In God We Trust” with the date at the base of his profile.
- Reverse: Reflects the design of the Apollo XI’s insignia showing an eagle flying over the moon, surrounded by 13 small stars, "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the face value.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's “S” mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Ike Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including this certified 1972-S Proof Eisenhower Silver Dollar in your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.