|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 191,550,000.
- Contains zinc coated steel.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Displays a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Depicts two wheat ears and the denomination.
- Coins from the Denver mint feature the "S" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Lincoln Cent by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1943-S Lincoln Cent graded MS-65 by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.