2019-W ATB Quarter American Memorial Park BU
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: a young woman stands in front of the Flag Circle and Court of Honor at American Memorial Park.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
- Mintmark is represented by a W for West Point.
Protect and display your Washington Quarter by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 2019-W Washington Quarter to your cart today!
American Memorial Park
American Memorial Park is located on the island of Saipan in the Northern Mariana Islands, and features 133 acres of beautiful beaches, wetlands and mangrove forests. The park was established in 1978 as a living memorial to the Americans and Marianas who lost their lives during the Marianas Campaign of June and July 1944. This campaign proved crucial in the Pacific war, giving U.S. forces a foothold against Japanese positions throughout the south Pacific and allowing for the construction of airfields within flight range of the Japanese mainland, but came at the cost of over 8,000 Allied lives. The heroic sacrifice of these individuals is memorialized with several monuments throughout the park, including the Memorial Court of Honor and Flag Circle, the Marianas Memorial, and the Saipan American Memorial and Carillon.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.