- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These common date Morgan Dollars are a favorite of collectors around the world. This listing carries Morgan Silver Dollars certified as MS-62 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, adding further collectible appeal to the beloved design.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS has authenticated and graded these coins as being in Mint State-62 condition.
- Quantities of 20 come in a free PCGS box.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add these random date 1878-1904 Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
90% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.