Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Struck in Silver at the Philadelphia Exposition.
- Listed in the Hibbler and Kapen reference as HK-20.
- Obverse: Genius of American Independence, rising from recumbent position, grasps sword in right hand to enforce her demands. 1776 below.
- Reverse: Within wreath, In commemoration of the hundredth Anniversary of American Independence. 1876 below.
- Beautiful and scarce Dollar issued to commemorate the 100th Anniversary of signing of the United States Declaration of Independence.
Protect and display your 1876 Centennial Exposition So-Called Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This medal will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1876 Centennial Exposition So-Called Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.