As low as $7.99 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$33.72||$34.07||$35.12|
|20 - 99||$32.72||$33.06||$34.08|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
St. Kitts & Nevis, "Brimstone Hill" is the sixth issue of 2020 in the EC8 coin series. This one ounce Silver coin is issued by St. Kitts & Nevis and is one of eight releases each year in this historic low mintage series which began in 2018.
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program will consist of four coins minted in 2020 on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the Currency of the EC8 2019 Coin Program.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Reverse: Depicts the 1782 siege of Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts by French forces against the British fort.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Collect a piece of history from each of the beautiful Caribbean Islands. Add this St. Kitts and Nevis Brimstone Hill BU to your cart today!
In 1782 during the American Revolutionary war, the French attacked various British outposts in the Caribbean and island of Saint Kitts was no exception. In the battle of Brimstone Hill French troops laid siege to the fortress there for a month before the British finally surrendered and the French controlled the island. After roughly a year, the Treaty of Paris returned Saint Kitts and neighboring Nevis to British rule.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.