Only $89.99 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 1 oz Gold coin is issued by Anguilla and is one of eight releases each year in this historic low mintage series that began in 2018.
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program consists of four coins minted each year on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent, and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the currency of the EC8 coin program since it began in 2018.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule inside unique Certi-Lock packaging for security and authentication.
- Limited mintage of 2,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Features shield with three dolphins in a pinwheel above water showing the year 2020. Circumscribing this coat of arms is "Anguilla," "Strength & Endurance" and the metal weight and purity.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint, are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Tourism is now a mainstay of Anguilla's economy, but another important economic activity is fishing, especially for lobster and conch, and constitutes a major export to other parts of the Caribbean and the United States. Due to its internationally recognized culinary community, the island of Anguilla has enjoyed a reputation as "the culinary capital of the Caribbean." The Anguilla coat of arms was adopted in 1990; therefore 2020 represents the 30th anniversary of this coat of arms.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Collect a piece of history from each of the beautiful Caribbean islands. Add this Gold Anguilla BU coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.