- Product Details
Guaranteed to be 1921 Mercury Dimes from the Philadelphia mint, these coins are extremely circulated and an affordable way to fill a hole in an album.
- Contains .0715 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come packaged in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 1,230,000 coins.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts a young Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch and a fasces (a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging).
Protect and display your Mercury Dime in style by adding an Dansco Album to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.