|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .0715 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features a young Lady Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury. Rim is merging into the design elements.
- Reverse: Depicts an olive branch and a fasces, a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging. Rim is merging into the design elements.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
Protect and display your coin by adding a plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this Mercury Dime graded Almost Good to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Sterling Silver
From:Franklin County, OH
Date:Apr 24, 2015
I bought this 1921 Mercury Dime, along with a 21-D and certified 16-D, to complete my collection. The dime I received, in a flip, was just a hair better than the one pictured, the "In God We Trust" and "E Pluribus Unum" were a little more readable than the pictured one. Got these in under 3 days, with secure packaging. All in all I have been very pleased with Apmex.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.