- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .0483 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS/NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Depicts the denomination and year of issue with “United States of America” above.
- Issued by the U.S. Mint.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Liberty Head coin to your cart today!
Dates, mint marks and grading service on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:the Donald
Date:Apr 27, 2017
The coin I received was everything one could ask for MS62. More than 150 yrs old! PRE civil war! What amazing history. This is one more step towards my US gold type set, and am very pleased with my addition. This is a journey, not a destination! If your goal is high quality coins of a particular type, (ie, a Type I gold dollar) and you are not too concerned about a particular date, APMEX is the place to go.....
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.