1926-D Standing Liberty Quarter MS-64 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsAn uncommonly nice example of a common date. This coin has been graded MS-64 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees and protects the near gem uncirculated condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 1,716,000 pieces.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in flight.
Protect and display your Standing Liberty Quarter in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1926-D Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.