- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- $20 FRN's were issued beginning in early 1928.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeve.
- Lightly circulated notes from series 1928 in Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
This note also has the numeral '4' in the Federal Reserve seal prior to the adoption of the corresponding letter 'D' which was adopted on the later series 1928-B. Add this nice collectors item to your cart today!
Signature combo of Tate/Mellon—Friedberg #2050-D.
This note was one of the last Federal Reserve Notes to have the Gold clause in their redemption wording which states, "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank." No Federal Reserve Note since 1928-B has carried this redemption!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.