1974 Clad Eisenhower Dollars 20-Coin Roll BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
The Eisenhower Dollar, or Ike Dollar, was the first dollar after the Peace Dollar intended for circulation and celebrates the success of the Apollo XI moon landing mission. This tube contains 20 Eisenhower Dollars in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- These coins contain no Silver.
- 20 Brilliant Uncirculated coins come in a hard plastic tube.
- Obverse: Profile of President Eisenhower with "Liberty" above his head and "In God We Trust" and the date below.
- Reverse: Design of the Apollo XI insignia showing an eagle flying over the surface of the moon with Earth in the distance, all surrounded by 13 small stars. "United States of America" is above and the denomination is below.
- The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mintmark.
Protect and preserve your Ike Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including a roll of 1974 Eisenhower Dollars to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.