1892 Austria Gold 8 Florin/20 Francs AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These dual denomination Gold coins are beautiful restrikes of the Gold coins first issued by the Austro-Hungarian empire in 1870, when the Austro-Hungarian empire encompassed a large part of central and southern Europe.
- Contains .1867 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in tubes. Individual coins will be in protective packaging.
- Coins come in Almost Uncirculated or better condition.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Franz Joseph I, emperor of Austria-Hungary, surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: The crowned arms of the Austro-Hungarian empire with date and value.
- Struck by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is very popular for its .1867 oz Gold content and dual denomination. Add some of these Austrian 8 Florin/20 Francs coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#2269.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Tn Hustler
Date:Jan 13, 2014
Just a beautiful coin, regardless of whether it is a restrike or not. This one had a very low premium, making it a no-brainer. I only wish I had bought a few more after seeing the ones I bought!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.