- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These Victorian era Silver 50 Cents were issued by Newfoundland before it joined Canada. They are Sterling (.925 fine) with an actual Silver content of 0.3504 oz. An attractive coin to add to any collection from the 19th century.
- Newfoundland Silver 50 Cents struck during the reign of Queen Victoria (1837-1901).
- These coins will come in Average Circulated condition.
- Years chosen will be determined by stock on hand.
- Obverse: Laureate bust of Victoria left.
- Reverse: Denomination above date within an ornamental circle.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these Victorian Newfoundland coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.