- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- These $5 FRN's were issued beginning in early 1934.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Average circulated notes from series 1934 through 1934-D in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- (District of our Choice).
- Face: A portrait of President Abraham Lincoln.
- Back: An engraving of the Lincoln Memorial.
Add some to your cart today!
The Series 1934 notes were the last Federal Reserve Notes to be printed with the larger District and Treasury seals. First issued during the Great Depression, and last issued in the earl 1950s, these notes saw heavy circulation during the Great Depression and the years during World War II.
Districts and series of our choice based on available inventory.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.