- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Issued by the act of March 3, 1863.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is in Very Good condition.
- Face: Bears a portrait of George Washington at left, large red Treasury Seal in the center.
- Back: Green printing of the obligation and the 25 cents denomination.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this Fourth Issue Twenty Five Cents Fractional Currency to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.